Friday 3 December 2010

Our week


Wednesday, we saw a shark just by the beach, it was a Black-tipped reef shark. On our way out on a boat, we saw a sea turtle. On Thursday we went for a swim near where we are staying. There were some rockpools, but it was very rough and we only saw a few things. We have seen two Guitarfish and three Stingrays. Loads of Lionfish and we saw four of my favourite fish, the Emperor Angelfish.

We went to the Bio-Ken Snake farm. There are lots of poisonous snakes here in Kenya and this centre studies them and prepares anti-venom for people who get bit. We held three snakes and a Chameleon.

I beat Daddy in Monopoly!

I tried Ugali, which is a maize sort of mashed potatoish kinda thing. I didn’t like it very much. There was some spicy sauce that the cook made, but I told him it wasn’t very spicy. So now he is going to try and make something that will blow my head off.

I learned how different the climates are here in Kenya. Now it is the complete opposite from where we were last week. We are always sweating here.

Oops a daisy, I am supposed to be dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment