Monday 5 December 2011

Bushbaby!

Today was mostly sitting at my laptop writing. I have some problems with my screen that you can see below. Bit of a pain with about 2 inches of the screen on one edge missing and then just last week another 2 inches right in the middle has gone missing. About an inch near the other side is also about to go as it is a strange colour.Silly me. Just did a print screen and tried to paste the way my screen looks into the blog. But of course, the computer doesn't know the screen is wonky! So the image looked just fine.

Went for a swim about 5pm and watched the sun set from the water. Must be getting a bit acclimatised as the 80+ degree water seemed a bit cold at the end of the day.

After dinner we heard a strange sound. Henry said "Bushbaby." And we ran to get our torches (flashlights for the American readers) and went to find him. Henry spotted the eyes which reflect light. Then we got a descent look at that strange creature. Very cool, the first one I have seen, I think and only 30 metres from our dining room here at the centre.

Tomorrow we head to a city about an hour away for a meeting with Kenya Wildlife Service.

No comments:

Post a Comment